Couture Bridez - Exclusive Garter Designs

Monday, October 5, 2009

Dressing on a Beautiful Budget


Wow how times and budgets have changed.
When Mat and I were planning our wedding, we were limited in every way. We lived in a small coastal town with only 2 Bridal shops. 1 I could purchase a dress from, the other I could hire.
I didn't have an issue with the hire option, except that their styles were outdated by about 10yrs and definatley now what I was after.
I went off to the towns only Bridal shop that I could purchase my own dress from and in my first visit found and laybyed my dream dress.

The best part... is cost $345 brand new.

There are so many options available when it comes to dress shopping for the bride or even bridesmaid. Through out Sydney and here on the Coast there are plenty of shops that not only hold dresses thousands of dollars out of your budget but sale items that are not 10yrs old.
If your budget stretches, consider a couture gown, where you can have your perfect gown made to your specifications.

Don't forget to care for your dress by getting it professionally cleaned and boxed after.
I was naughty, never got my dress cleaned, so now I am considering a 'Trash the Dress' photography session... but that is another blog!

Happy Planning xx

No comments:

Post a Comment