Couture Bridez - Exclusive Garter Designs

Monday, October 12, 2009

My Wedding Monday - The Cars


In the modern way, most men get a say in what type of cars will be used for their wedding.
Bathurst rocked yesterday when Holden took a clean sweep of the finish line, unfortunatley there was no cheering when it came to our Holden support at our wedding.
As you all know we had a budget to 'stick' to. My dad had, still has a 1973 red convertible FORD Mustang. 'No' was the blunt response that I got from hubby to be, 'over my dead body'.

I made a really strong point that our  budget was tight and we could get them for free and they would look great in our photography. I also promised (with a plan up my sleeve) to find him a HOLDEN for him and his groomsmen to at least arrive in.
Got it! (I had a girlfriend who's hubby had the perfect vehicle)



While we could rub in the HOLDEN win yesterday, my poor hubby is constantly reminded of the 1 day that a ford (not in caps for a reason) had to take the front run.






Happy Planning xx

No comments:

Post a Comment