Couture Bridez - Exclusive Garter Designs

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Complete My Wedding Please... Getting Hitched

Sunday June 21st 2009, was the Central Coast's biggest and premier Wedding Expo - Getting Hitched. In it's 2nd year there were close to 100 exhibitor and over 1400 people through the door from 10am to 3pm.
The initiative of Central Coast Wedding Directory (www.weddings4u.com.au) and The Lioness of East Gosford, the expo has and will always claim to be the 'expo with a difference'. In June, Getting Hitched decided to hold a competition call 'Complete My Wedding Please...'
Last month you met Shelley and Scott, well they are the winners of 'Complete My Wedding Please...'
Shelly and Scott are now on a countdown with the wedding just over a week away Saturday 26th September.
My Wedding Coordination service is one of the prize contributions that they have won for the day to the value of $600.
I have met with Shelley and Scott on at least 3-4 occasions including a site inspection, given them unlimited contact with me via email and phone and helped guide them through the final part of their planning.
For the day of their wedding, I have been in contact with all suppliers for the day, so that they are aware that I will be there to assist Shelley and Scott. I have produced a timeline as a guide for the day, with which I consulted with the Photographer regarding their required timeslots.
I will assist guests with any needs, and ensure that all suppliers provide an above level of service for this great couple. I will be available until the end of the proceedings when Shelley and Scott head off to enjoy their wedding night.
Included in the 'Complete My Wedding Please...' services, Shelley and Scott will recieve:
The icing on the cake is that in the May 2010 Edition of WHITE Wedding Magazine, Shelley and Scott will have their wedding featured for you all to read about.
Happy Planning
Your Special Day  

No comments:

Post a Comment