Couture Bridez - Exclusive Garter Designs

Monday, September 14, 2009

My Wedding Monday - The Beginning

Mathew and I met on February 27th 1997. It was love at first sight, we had decided to get married only 3 weeks after meeting. Our engagement photos have currently gone walkabout so I will post when I find one)
In August 1999 we moved to Coffs Harbour, and live up there while planning our wedding in Sydney. I utalised what I could in a mid size coastal town, and items like my dress and our invitations were definatley to our budget benefit. There was no point in sourcing a florist or cake designer from Coffs so we enlisted family and friends to help us on the Sydney planning side.
Each Monday I will post a blog about the planning of our wedding that took place and that your are now invited to...
Saturday 4th March 2000,
Mathew Woods and Natasha Hull
were married at Long Reef Aquatic Reserve, 3pm.
Reception to follow at North Curl Curl Surf Club
... and so the fairytale began

No comments:

Post a Comment