Couture Bridez - Exclusive Garter Designs

Friday, September 18, 2009

A Tasty Invitation

I personally love all things cute. I have become so much more of a girly girl, since working in the wedding industy. Love my bling, love my pretty dresses and love my hairdresser.

Today my inspiration started with The Brides Guide by Darcy Miller, offical Wedding Guru to Martha Stewart, then led to Flour Pot Cookies - A Cookie Boutique. 
These  biscuit creations are a great way to invite pop the big question to your Bridesmaids, Flowergirls, Ring Bearers and even Groomsmen.
Start by Saving The Date
Invite your groomsmen
Flowergirl
  
Ring Bearer
Finally the Thank You's
Designs also available for Bomboniere, Corporate Logos or just for fun
I would be interested in knowing if there is a supplier in Australia that wholesales as similar product, feel free to let me know.
Happy Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment